During elections, our Campaign Committee need local members and supporters to help us win, even if it's just displaying a poster or a stakeboard, or delivering a few leaflets in your street, it all helps.
And to really make a difference, there is no greater honour than standing as a candidate for council.
Please tick the boxes below. We will give you training, and you can always say no.
Meanwhile, there are many other ways you can help the Lib Dem cause at any time, for example :
- Write letters to The News (firstname.lastname@example.org) and The Chichester Observer (email@example.com) to put the Lib Dem perspective on hot topics (please mention us).
- Write to our local MPs or contact your local councillors to raise issues.
- Participate in council consultations and open meetings.
- Sign petitions.
- Talk to your neighbours, family & friends and encourage them to get involved.
- Write a blog and share information on social media.
- And tell everyone you're proud to be a Lib Dem!